So, we have taken the decision to cancel this years Woodsmoke 20 (National BBQ Weekend) BUT, it’s not all bad news!

This gives a chance to all members to get involved. We will be having a 

WoodHomeSmoke 20, yes WoodHomeSmoke.

Let’s all get involved, get a cook on for Saturday 1st August, get some photos taken, and post them up!
This could be a gentle introduction to a BBQ Weekend, then next year you will feel confident to attend one of many Weekends we have planned for 2021.

28B69BCE-3F2E-4143-B772-79D554A25566.thumb.png.19aa89e5a76f237271aff4e98ab91a83.png
For everyone who gets involved and attends a Weekend in 2021, you will get one of these Limited Edition Stickers!

• Like 2

I may get involved depending on the weather here. You could also try and use a video call platform during it to share some banter during cooks or even do a sort of live stream Q&A to assist and troubleshoot some people. Dunno if it would work but just a thought. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, hoogl said:

I may get involved depending on the weather here. You could also try and use a video call platform during it to share some banter during cooks or even do a sort of live stream Q&A to assist and troubleshoot some people. Dunno if it would work but just a thought. 

Some have already mentioned doing a Zoom call 👍

• Like 1

2 hours ago, hoogl said:

Good idea on the Q &A stream. I think I can join that. I will be doing lamb shanks in the Dutch oven in the weber kettle hopefully.

• Like 2

5 Weeks tomorrow then?....as we're only cooking for ourselves I won't be doing a rack. I'm thinking along the lines of a deconstructed bacon sarnie?? 🤣🧐

Ice.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I’d like to hopefully get involved on the 1st be nice to give it a go.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, smash said:

I’d like to hopefully get involved on the 1st be nice to give it a go.

That would be great just cook anything, @Icefever is cooking a Bacon Sandwich!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1