WoodHomeSmoke 20

So, we have taken the decision to cancel this years Woodsmoke 20 (National BBQ Weekend) BUT, it’s not all bad news!

This gives a chance to all members to get involved. We will be having a 

WoodHomeSmoke 20, yes WoodHomeSmoke.

Let’s all get involved, get a cook on for Saturday 1st August, get some photos taken, and post them up!
This could be a gentle introduction to a BBQ Weekend, then next year you will feel confident to attend one of many Weekends we have planned for 2021.

28B69BCE-3F2E-4143-B772-79D554A25566.thumb.png.19aa89e5a76f237271aff4e98ab91a83.png
For everyone who gets involved and attends a Weekend in 2021, you will get one of these Limited Edition Stickers!

• Like 2

I may get involved depending on the weather here. You could also try and use a video call platform during it to share some banter during cooks or even do a sort of live stream Q&A to assist and troubleshoot some people. Dunno if it would work but just a thought. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, hoogl said:

I may get involved depending on the weather here. You could also try and use a video call platform during it to share some banter during cooks or even do a sort of live stream Q&A to assist and troubleshoot some people. Dunno if it would work but just a thought. 

Some have already mentioned doing a Zoom call 👍

• Like 1

2 hours ago, hoogl said:

Good idea on the Q &A stream. I think I can join that. I will be doing lamb shanks in the Dutch oven in the weber kettle hopefully.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Will try my best to join in on this. Currently training for a new job so been pretty busy recently. Done a few pizzas on the bbq, but have only got to use the WSM 4 times since getting it. The wife is starting to question why I got it. Need to think of something to distract her. May have to get something else so she focuses on that 🤔

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Simon said:

The wife is starting to question why I got it. Need to think of something to distract her.

"Danger Will Smith"...🤣 .....please think about how you go about this @Simon very carefully.......has she bought any shoes or new handbag of late???😎👌.

Ice.

22 hours ago, Icefever said:

"Danger Will Smith"...🤣 .....please think about how you go about this @Simon very carefully.......has she bought any shoes or new handbag of late???😎👌.

Ice.

Mate I did the greatest trick the world has ever seen. Convinced her that we need a good Dutch oven for camping. She thought it was a great idea. 😜😇

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...

I think i will do a lamb curry in the dutch oven or maybe kebabs and make some naan bread or chapati again on Friday. And then someting on Saturday. Maybe a small paella.......for 2

Edited by Justin
  • Like 1