WoodSmoke Forum (WSF) is a forum supporting the UK smoking and BBQ community. It is a place for members to both ask questions and to share their experiences. As a community we can all help each other to develop new skills. Please don't be afraid to ask questions, even if you think they are very basic. The only pointless question is the one that you did not ask. You are probably not the only one wanting to know.
To maintain order within the community we need to have a few guidelines to ensure that everything goes smoothly
- Be friendly and courteous to all WSF members.
- Respect the questions of newbies and be patient in answering their questions. Remember you were there once.
- Remember that this is not an age restricted forum and so keep all posts family friendly.
- Do not flame - verbally attack people or groups of people.
- Do not troll - post to provoke a fight.
- No excessive arguing or fighting. If necessary take it to PM or involve a Moderator.
- No cross posting. (re-posting the same thread or post in multiple areas of the forum).
- No advertising of your products or services is allowed, except in the appropriate Buy/Sell/Trade areas of the forum.
- Try your best to be respectful to the moderating team and their disciplinary actions, as they are only trying to make the forum as pleasant for everyone as possible.
- Please direct questions or concerns to the Administrator or specific moderator via PM or email.
- Do not post threads regarding problems with the moderating team. It will be handled privately so as to reduce drama on the forum.
- If a topic is closed or removed, please do not repost that same topic or material.
- The admin and moderating team will use their sole discretion to pre-screen, refuse or remove any users or content from WSF
- Private messages sent on our forum cannot be accessed by other members or moderators. However, the admin team does have access to PM’s. While we normally choose not to utilise this tool, we may review PM’s if problems arise. (For example, if we suspect a member is spamming via PM’s.) If this is something you feel you can’t tolerate, then please use email or another chatting system to retain your full privacy.
- In general, we ask that you not post any material that is illegal, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, harassing, threatening or a violation of copyright. WSF admin and moderators have the right to remove, edit, move or lock any material on this site for any reason at any time.
- The User Guidelines is a live document and will be modified periodically as required in order to best suit our forum’s ever changing needs.