WoodHomeSmoke 20

2 hours ago, Icefever said:

Any rules then??  and do you have to cook on the Friday as well?....I've got an idea for the Sat...

Ice.

Rules, if I set any rules, you lot would break them anyway! :Rules: :police2: 

No free and easy, just cook what you want, when you want and take a picture! That’s it!

And let’s use the #woodhomesmoke20

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Smokin Monkey said:

No free and easy, just cook what you want, when you want and take a picture! That’s it!

And let’s use the #woodhomesmoke20

Rule No.1

Save some for me

Rule No.2

First learn rule number 1...

👍😁👍

39 minutes ago, Smokin Monkey said:

NEVER entered our heads.....😆  I'll do Sat if possible as we're out this Sat afternoon....not sure about Sun..but will do my best.

Ice.

• Haha 2

Big chuck roast for Rosemary and you mate?  Cool.  Nice.  I have a recipe for Balinese chuck roast that I have not tried it yet. It is on my list

One of the reasons I am doing the chicken on Sunday not Saturday is because then I can use the chicken carcass to make a soup on Monday in the instant pot. It makes delicious soup that way, the legs and wings meat get shredded and put in the soup too.

Yummy

• Like 2

Got family stopping over the weekend for the first time since Covid, excited to see them.

Planning to cook them St Louis Ribs and Pizza for the Grandkids they've made themselves for Friday

Saturday Tacos Al Pastor and Mac 'N' Cheese and a Chocolate Chip Cookie in skillets for the kids

Probably Buffalo Wings and Jerk Fried Chicken on the Sunday if they aren't bored with food done on the grill, by then 😃

Looking forward to cooking for more than 2 people since getting it. 

Weather looks good, sods law the Woodsmoke event had to be cancelled on what looks a perfect weekend to hold it. Hopefully next year's and some regional events will be able to go ahead next year, if and when things get back to some normality by then. 🤞

• Like 1

I completely forgot that im at chester zoo for the afternoon on Saturday...I might do 2 cooks on Sunday and use one for meals throughout the week👍

One meal will be Beef brisket in black pepper sauce with egg fried rice...im not sure on the other just yet🤔

• Like 2

5 hours ago, U can do that again said:

Will join in on Saturday, which will be challenging as one who only likes plain naked chicken & a couple of veggies. Sunday should be more rewarding as planning pork belly found in the freezer.

Yeah I have that tough home crowd too.... Never give up! 👍

• Like 1

Looks like my tough crowd is playing dirty, don’t trust the chicken will be naked so bringing own🥺 veggie also bring own food and utensils, plate, probably disposable bbq as well!! Nieces and nephews who thought management & I cool when we took them to first ever gig(Springsteen Hyde Park with Paul Of the Beatles)tenpin bowling etc,etc,etc, let them do things parents couldn’t or wouldn’t roll on Sunday without the restrictions