UK LOCK DOWN!

Smokin Monkey

Or me behind the wheel of "The Devil Car" For the Techies 8.4 ltrs 2x850cfm 4barrel carbs

twin screw supercharger. custom t400 gear box, 9 inch Ford back axle C. Dance half shafts.

In full battle mode 1290b.h.p. 1470lb ft torque 0to 100mph approx 4.5 secs

Qtr mile 9.6 secs at 137mph. 3mpg round town 6 on a run.:first:

My 1969 El Camino now sold to make way for more Jags or maybe a Bentley

• Like 1

IMG_20200803_181911_633.thumb.jpg.cb33b89b5bf9c1909d21745d7bf33b1d.jpgSo i spent my last full day of "working from home"

Back to work training from my 5 months at home, and then i will be working from home 3 days a week again👍👍 so i started on my bbq shack, got the frame done posts created into place roofing turning up Saturday and scaffold boards for the back and ends Wednesday 

Edited by Colin39
  • Like 2

17 hours ago, Gaza the Instructor said:

Or me behind the wheel of "The Devil Car" For the Techies 8.4 ltrs 2x850cfm 4barrel carbs

twin screw supercharger. custom t400 gear box, 9 inch Ford back axle C. Dance half shafts.

In full battle mode 1290b.h.p. 1470lb ft torque 0to 100mph approx 4.5 secs

Qtr mile 9.6 secs at 137mph. 3mpg round town 6 on a run.:first:

My 1969 El Camino now sold to make way for more Jags or maybe a Bentley

Thought this was woodsmoke not tyre or heaven forbid engine smoke forum😳😳

sounds loud and a handful in less than perfect conditions, not that nimble or easy to park at a guess

had use of Bentley Turbo R few years ago like cruising around in you front parlour with added acid when desired

also had a huge back seat.........

• Haha 1

Late finish at work, got in at 18.00, managed to talk wifey into painting the back boards between us n nextdoor,,👍 shes a good girl, so in at 18.00 installed back n side, layed the floor pavers level 👍IMG_20200805_203819_370.thumb.jpg.20d2d353c1a4d8d40c9fc69b5759db1f.jpg

Crinkerly roof any time from now till Monday

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, Gaza the Instructor said:

Lovely job Colin, that should let you carry on 12 months a year regardless of weather.

Is that a Pit Boss Pellet smoker?

No thats a broil king smoke xl, im really happy with it had a few good cooks on it, but im learning👍

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Gaza the Instructor said:

Looked at one about £1500 but very well built. Do you prefer pellet or charcoal?

I saw your chimney then realised yours is charcoal.

Tbh i love charcoal, but ive had little experience on pellet, my friend in Florida has a pellet , and its ok vut ive not used it, its easy to maintain a temp as its basically an oven, and that to me is a bit boring.