UK LOCK DOWN!

Smokin Monkey

2 hours ago, Smokin Monkey said:

Sorry, I was not fully telling he truth,

68C12325-DD0C-4449-BEFA-72BDFE8EDBB3.thumb.jpeg.048a978ef1418d77be75a3372d81d309.jpeg

It was more like 3 pallets worth 😂😂😂

Lets hope their is enough meat for all that, based on Morrisons today, more fish than meat available at the moment 😀

We've had 2 or 3 freezers for years when we had the allotment we would always freeze any surplus.  I have enough ground to grow whatever I want. Over the year we make jams, chutneys, also use a dehumidifier, I know we're very lucky to be in this position but we work at it all the time, we have no corner shop in the village.

We make bacon, sausages, and now bread.

We won't see our friends &  neighbours go without and the village has already started a help each other "club".

Ice.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, Icefever said:

We're all on our own, the garage door is only 5'  from the kitchen door so no chance of seeing anyone....and we don't see anyone from one day to the next. Surely stay at home lets you into your garden??

Ice.

If it didn't let you in your garden id be up for multiple murder as home with 8 year old triplets. 

• Haha 3

50 minutes ago, Diggerg said:

If it didn't let you in your garden id be up for multiple murder as home with 8 year old triplets. 

Bless you...I can only imagine what it must be like....fortunately we have 200 acres to wonder without seeing a damn soul..

Ice.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Icefever said:

We're all on our own, the garage door is only 5'  from the kitchen door so no chance of seeing anyone....and we don't see anyone from one day to the next. Surely stay at home lets you into your garden??

Ice.

It was a dig at anyone! I know you and Rosie, are tucked up nice a safe!

• Like 1