WoodSmoke21/ Midland Tailgate/ Northern Tailgate/ East Anglia Tailgate/ or any other Tailgate!

Due to the COVID’S the Tailgates and National Weekends have been devastated over the last couple of Years ☹️

The relaxing of COVID rules shone some Ray of hope of getting something organised, so the Midland Tailgate was scheduled for the 4th - 6th June @ Tamworth. But due to the Indian 🇮🇳 variant starting to take a hold, the organisers @Icefever& @sotv thought it was too soon to gather.

So the big question is, how do we go forward, and actually get a meeting arranged?

They idea is to push it back to later in the year, July or August and have 1 get together?

Dates have been suggested 23rd - 25th July?

Venue/Location?

You will note that all the above locations are situated down the spine (M1 Motorway) of the Country to make it easier to travel to the venue.

So, it’s over to the Forum to decide! Everyone is welcome to input ideas, Everone is welcome at the attend the weekends!!!! 

• Like 2

Well done @Smokin Monkey We would go for the 23rd/25th July....first choice would be the Campsite because of the space/area that we can use.

#2  choice would be National water centre.

Ice.

Edited by Icefever
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I would be interested in this.

Only problem is I only have a kamado and I have no way of transporting that🤔 (could be a good excuse to get something smaller/lighter hehe😜)

My vote would go to the tamworth campsite.👍

• Like 3

3 hours ago, AdamG said:

I would be interested in this.

Only problem is I only have a kamado and I have no way of transporting that🤔 (could be a good excuse to get something smaller/lighter hehe😜)

My vote would go to the tamworth campsite.👍

Adam, do not let that put you off. We can always find space for you to cook!

7 hours ago, Smokin Monkey said:

Adam, do not let that put you off. We can always find space for you to cook!

You will have to bare with me since I have never been to anything like this🍔🎉🍻😂🤣🔥🤔😲

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...