Hello From LIVERPOOL

liam

Hi All

just bought my First Kamado and looking to get into a bit of more serious BBQ'ing, got the Aldi Kamado as it looks a great piece of kit with a lower price tag than some others, have came across this site and found lots if info which is very helpful and sure ill be needing some help in the future. 

thanks Liam

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, liam said:

Hi All

just bought my First Kamado and looking to get into a bit of more serious BBQ'ing, got the Aldi Kamado as it looks a great piece of kit with a lower price tag than some others, have came across this site and found lots if info which is very helpful and sure ill be needing some help in the future. 

thanks Liam

Hi from over the water  ☺

There is a thread on here dedicated to the Aldi kamado, just got one myself.

Looking forward to your adventures, show us your cooks and hopefully you will find lots of helpful people and resources. I have been on the forum since last March 2018 and I have found and continue to find many friends and much help.  The tailgates are great fun. I have organised the inaugural spring Anglia and Southeast one recently and it was a good fun, and relaxing, and I am going to the Midlands, Northern and National ones through the year. Hope to see you at one of these, certainly at least the national one.

I learnt lots from this forum including cold smoking and charcuterie. Now I am getting into all grain brewing too, all through the inspiration derived from this forum.

• Like 1

Hi Liam and welcome to the forum. The Kamados are good smokers - you will cook some great meat on it I am sure. I was at a BBQ competition in Belgium at the weekend and about half of the teams were cooking on Kamodos :thumb1: