ALDI KAMADO

andya

You just need to make sure of the size of the cheaper ones, as I know people who have been caught out. From the photos where you only see the Kamodo without any other scale references in shot you can often think that they are bigger than they actually are when they arrive.

so here is the latest from Aldi

"Hi there. Thanks for your message. We can confirm the bbq includes 2 cooking grills, grill elevator, grill lifter, heat deflector, ash cleaning tool, powder coated steel stand with casters (Two lockable to rear of frame), bamboo side shelves and polyester cover. We hope this helps. Thanks again. Beth, Aldi Scotland Facebook Team"

"Hi there. Thanks for your message. The dimensions for the Kamado outdoor oven are approx. 115.3 x 113.5 x 65cm. We hope this helps. Thanks again. "

appears to be a good buy

well i guess i will find out next week as i took the plunge ?

i was in the market for something new and at the price with a 3 year warranty i cant really go wrong, once it arrives though i will need to get the size ? and find a good cast grate for it-i'm sick of replacing  so called stainless grills that rust through within a couple of seasons

• Like 1

yeah mine arrives tomorrow as well

i am going to video the unboxing (not for youtube) but for proof in case there is any damage on opening it ? hopefully not but i'm a born pessimist :(

if its of interest i could upload a short version of it built if someone cares to tell me how to upload videos here ?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, andya said:

yeah mine arrives tomorrow as well

i am going to video the unboxing (not for youtube) but for proof in case there is any damage on opening it ? hopefully not but i'm a born pessimist :(

if its of interest i could upload a short version of it built if someone cares to tell me how to upload videos here ?

Yes that would be very interesting - please upload the video. I am very keen to see one :5980a344e6cd3_ThumbsUp:

Few pics

grate is steel rather than cast as is vent. Grill grates 4mm steel Deflector looks to be more of a pizza Stone and could be a wider diameter. Cradle looks to be well made with good quality castors. However the grill diameter is “only” 16” so might be too small for some. However £350 yes it’ll do for me ???

B9DD8465-2E78-4E5A-ABDA-37C39A4B98C4.jpeg

99961563-1516-4443-B7C3-5B7EDD6EEE0F.jpeg

800EF6CA-225E-4507-8F4B-9053D54C6B6E.jpeg

0A0848F1-BA4E-4532-B1F2-D3DCD17065E6.jpeg

9CAB0B36-E594-4D33-BE6D-31C744F3E38A.jpeg

ECB2280C-8DC0-454C-B2FA-DD5721877C40.jpeg

• Thanks 1