ProQ Butter Chicken, Murgh Makhani

Skagg2000

Had a crack & cooked this tonight, Murgh Hankani one of the new recipes on the Pro Smoker (Macsbbq) site. Highly recommended. I did cheat & use the Mini Kamado (affectionately known as the Cheap Jack Joe) to cook the chicken but wow, what flavours.

Since lockdown & being furloughed i've cooked several indian dishes that take a little more time to prepare but by golly they are worth it.

IMG_20200523_182626.thumb.jpg.0a185087cd2e197c2e666d36f2b70550.jpg

IMG_20200523_180710.thumb.jpg.d3ba64e72c9d4ce4daeff02b925a37eb.jpg

The recipe can be found HERE

Cheers n Gone Nick

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 5/23/2020 at 7:30 PM, Skagg2000 said:

I did cheat & use the Mini Kamado (affectionately known as the Cheap Jack Joe)

Love it.  😂 hope you don't mind I think I'll call ours that also...in fact sat by it at the moment outside on the lawn. Used it yesterday to cook our sirloins', going to use it again later for some ribs off a side of bellypork that I collected on Thur.

We have plenty of chicken so a curry midweek will go down a treat....watch this space.

Ice.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Icefever said:

Love it.  😂 hope you don't mind I think I'll call ours that also...in fact sat by it at the moment outside on the lawn. Used it yesterday to cook our sirloins', going to use it again later for some ribs off a side of bellypork that I collected on Thur.

We have plenty of chicken so a curry midweek will go down a treat....watch this space.

Ice.

Belly Pork? Let’s see some pics!

• Haha 1

Awesome. Like you since being furloughed I've really got back into my cooking. I've bought all the curry guy books and both of misty Ricardo's. Love Misty's Madras. I now have a freezer half full of base gravy to keep me going. Love Indian and it's getting better all the time. Here's my Madras with aubergine bahji and mushroom bahji sides.

FB_IMG_1591005219044.jpg

• Like 1