Your next cook?

AdamG

22nd April is the first anniversary of my YouTube Channel.

Anyone got any ideas what I can cook as something “Special”

A birthday cake 🎂

Or Jambalaya 

Happy Birthday by the way

So what is everyone planning for their next cook?

i might do some burgers, spuds and corn cobs on friday since I finish at 2:30...although Im sure my wife will have other ideas and what jobs I can do instead😯

Looking to get some chuck steak to do some burnt ends or a stew dish in a dutch oven, also getting a little obsessed with chicken wings at the moment, so will probably have them for the 3rd time in 10 days the weekend 😀

Edited by sotv
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Dutchy said:

It’s getting the Flour! I have got a packet cake mix?

I was looking to try a Toad in The Hole in a Dutch Oven the other day with onion gravy, but couldn't find any flour or even  a Yorkshire Pudding packet mix 

I took a small pork loin joint out of the freezer yesterday ready for Sat cook, maybe too big for the little Kamado? I'll probably run with the small cast-iron oven on the potbelly stove.

We're still ok with strong bread flour, a friend got us a bag of wholemeal t'other day, I'm getting ready to start making two 50/50 wholemeal/strong white loaves very soon, for friends.

10 hours ago, Dutchy said:

22nd April is the first anniversary of my YouTube Channel.

Anyone got any ideas what I can cook as something “Special”

If you don't have enough flour for a cake, what about some sort of 3 meat dish??. Think along the lines of a 3 birds roast?...but use 3 meats?.....in one pot...think stew??

Ice.

1 hour ago, Icefever said:

I took a small pork loin joint out of the freezer yesterday ready for Sat cook, maybe too big for the little Kamado? I'll probably run with the small cast-iron oven on the potbelly stove.

We're still ok with strong bread flour, a friend got us a bag of wholemeal t'other day, I'm getting ready to start making two 50/50 wholemeal/strong white loaves very soon, for friends.

If you don't have enough flour for a cake, what about some sort of 3 meat dish??. Think along the lines of a 3 birds roast?...but use 3 meats?.....in one pot...think stew??

Ice.

This is a good idea.

taking the 3 meat idea and make mini kebabs (almost bite size) with 3 radically different sauces to go with each meat?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dutchy said:

Can do a virtual gathering, oh wait you will still be hungry and suffering watching me Eat! 😂😂😂

Times like this i think 'why aint Tasteovision available yet?' lol, taste the food in ultra hd 😝

• Haha 2