Hi from Scotland.

allyby58

Glad to be here, been BBQ-ing for a couple of years now with a 57cm Kettle grill, spending tomorrow cleaning it for the new season, I only BBQ in warmer weather as the old Arthritis only allows me too.

Fav cooks are Brisket and Chicken and I like to cook Chilli as well on it in the Dutch oven, hoping to pick up a few hints and tips here.

Ally.

• Like 1

Allby welcome to the forum.....we love a good chilli...if you have the time post your recipe.  My wife cooks hers in her witches cauldron (pot belly cooker),  anyway enjoy yourself here there's plenty of info, hints & tips.

Ice.   m0121.gif

Looking forward to your adventures, show us your cooks and hopefully you will find lots of helpful people and resources. I have been on the forum since last March 2018 and I have found and continue to find many friends and much help.  The tailgates are great fun. I have organised the inaugural spring Anglia and Southeast which was last weekend, and I am going to the Midlands, Northern and National ones through the year. They re great fun and relaxing. Hope to see you at one of those certainly at least the national one.

I learnt lots from this forum including cold smoking and charcuterie. Now I am getting into all grain brewing too, all through the inspiration derived from this forum

On 5/11/2019 at 3:52 PM, allyby58 said:

Glad to be here, been BBQ-ing for a couple of years now with a 57cm Kettle grill, spending tomorrow cleaning it for the new season, I only BBQ in warmer weather as the old Arthritis only allows me too.

Fav cooks are Brisket and Chicken and I like to cook Chilli as well on it in the Dutch oven, hoping to pick up a few hints and tips here.

Ally.

DD7FEB1E-FB5A-40DD-9BBD-57AC5F6EE45D.jpeg

B6935347-F0A1-4C7A-AF6A-CA9C1819745B.jpeg

• Like 1