Hi from West Kent

JonC

Just joined up after reading the thread and then ordering the Aldi Kamado, hopefully get it next week. Currently using Weber 57 with a smokenator, another set for direct heat, and a weber Q if I want to use gas. The Webers have all been picked up 2nd hand in autumn so cost bugger all. I also use a wood fired pizza, although a hand + axe incident cutting wood for it has somewhat dampened my enthusiasm. Lots of hobbies including long range shooting, photography and astronomy. Locally I am lucky to have a good butcher just down the road, they are planning to have a BBQ day at some point with somebody doing instruction on using the big green egg. Must start asking them about cuts of meat for smoking and BBQ.

Cheers

Jon

• Like 1

4 hours ago, sotv said:

Welcome Jon, plenty of kit to cook with. Admin have set up a new section to discuss and share tip n the Kamado here due to it's popularity

I shall post in there once it arrives. Might do a video of it, or just photos to show what its like.