Party time.

Icefever

Tomorrow is our 12 anniversary....so yesterday we had a baptism by fire...or bbq.   ?  The family came over and we had a great time, plenty of food and enough drink.

Started off by setting all of our kit, Landmann for the ribs and keema fattie, rotisserie for a boned leg of lamb, and the Brinkman for a  chicken with jacket spuds.   

I've never run 3 items of bbq'ing at any time, I was amazed that it all worked out with all the meats ready for the table at the same time.  

I did Steve J keema fattie....everyone raved about it,   I didn't get as many photos as I would have liked to....but there's a few. 

no 1...Bacon Weave ready for the rolling out. 

no 2...Ribs at the first hour mark..we did our own rub, one off the YouTube...turned out great. 

no 3..This is the lamb, it just fell apart....cooked in foil.  

no 4...What can I say...the Keema fattie  our "pièce de résistance of the meal"      That's one for next weekend.

no 5..Last but by no means least...the ribs, these were the ones on the left of the grill.     

20180804_105426.jpg

20180804_115647.jpg

20180804_171137.jpg

20180804_171629.jpg

20180804_172629.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Great looking spread :5980a344e6cd3_ThumbsUp:. Steve's Karma fatty is a real winner. What will he do to top it next year ?

As you found, managing multiple smokers is not as scary as it seems. You actually have plenty of time so long as you relax and drink lots of beer...

• Like 2

Looks fantastic and top job handling the different cooking types! Find if you just throw yourself at it with a rough plan (plus beer) it'll be reet. Carry over cooking is a life saver too if you have access to a cooler.

Anymore details on the Keema Fattie? My interest has been piqued :D

• Thanks 1

• 2 years later...

Looks fantastic and top job handling the different cooking types! Find if you just throw yourself at it with a rough plan (plus beer) it'll be reet. Carry over cooking is a life saver too if you have access to a cooler.

Anymore details on the Keema Fattie?

My interest has been piqued

And Shelves for Kitchen looking awesome...:D:D

• 2 months later...