Surrey hills smokers

Gavin Tunnell

Hi all I would really love it if you could come and take a look at our YouTube channel Surrey Hills Smokers.

Myself and my BBQ partner Nick would love opinions and of course subscribe and like from people that we know are like minded in loving barbecue and all things food.

Please see the link below:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZOrCfhvcH3mpm7Y20mWAfw

Also come abd take a look and comment over at Instagram:

https://www.instagram.com/invites/contact/?i=95hmbev71zku&utm_content=hgmmdwz

Your option mater's and we would both appreciate it so much. This is a whole new world for us.

Gavin

Edited by Gavin Tunnell
  • Like 1

Just subscribed to you, great videos, one thing I would say, is drop the Episodes tag, as the more you make the numbers will get daunting. Also, you only have a limited amount of Characters to use in the title, use these to better effect with #.........

People searching for #baconweavefatty will be directed to you.

4 hours ago, Dutchy said:

Just subscribed to you, great videos, one thing I would say, is drop the Episodes tag, as the more you make the numbers will get daunting. Also, you only have a limited amount of Characters to use in the title, use these to better effect with #.........

People searching for #baconweavefatty will be directed to you.

Thank you so much for the comments and you will see the episodes being dropped from now on.  As you say # is a better option.  Again thank you.

• Like 1

Hi just sub....it's daunting at times & easy to get lost in trying to add subscribers, views & comments. I'm a great believer in "what will be will be"...now this is just my 2 cents...I like to see gloves when prepping food....I've watched videos with folks elbow deep into mixing meat or dough with rings on, sorry not for me..when we tailgate most if not all of us wear food prep glove

I started a channel about 3 months ago,  it's great fun but you do need to spend time working on it all.  Working almost full time at the moment puts the mockers on my channel for a while.....I'm trying to find time this week to get a new video out.

All the best with the channel you have a 👍 from me.

Ice.

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, AdamG said:

Good luck with the youtube channel👍

I would love to do my own but I would never have the confidence to do it

Hi Adam.  Believe myself and my friend Nick who I do the channel with both had never done anything like this before and we both wanted to but never made the leap.  To be honest the Corona problem gave us that push as we had nothing else to do and also up until then I just knew Nick as another neighbor in the street.  Strange how things have come about.  If you want to try it go for it as life is short.  Thank you for the follow and I hope that you like the videos and please make comments as we can only learn.  Gav

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, AdamG said:

AdamG  have a go mate...I was the same about the confidence to do it. I didn't want to talk,  but I've got past that now and think "what the hell". I'd like to do more but it's not easy at the moment,  just having fun doing it, it's never going to be mega for me. Have a go & enjoy it mate....

Ice.

• Like 1

On 7/27/2020 at 8:00 AM, AdamG said:

Good luck with the youtube channel👍

Adam, go for it, I had no confidence at all when I started, come to think of it 🤔 I still haven’t!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, Colin39 said:

Now that was a nice parcel from bigK products, looking forward to reviews

Yes it really is.  Don't you worry there will be many videos with using using everything down to experiments with different ways or using some of the products out of the norm.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 7/27/2020 at 8:22 AM, Gavin Tunnell said:

Hi Adam.  Believe myself and my friend Nick who I do the channel with both had never done anything like this before and we both wanted to but never made the leap.  To be honest the Corona problem gave us that push as we had nothing else to do and also up until then I just knew Nick as another neighbor in the street.  Strange how things have come about.  If you want to try it go for it as life is short.  Thank you for the follow and I hope that you like the videos and please make comments as we can only learn.  Gav

trim the garden, paint he fence..make it look more like a kitchen/smoke spot/private corner..., less a braai area../ keep it up.  Like the ukbraaiwood video

• Like 1