Christmas Dinner

Simon

1 hour ago, Simon said:

I’m probably going to do the turkey on the Weber Kettle this year. As long as it doesn’t pour down on the day. 

You wimp. A bit of rain is good for the soul. 😎

I will be doing a turkey butterfly again this year in the smoker. I also have some Christmas spiced gamon curing as well. I dont usually bother making my own sausages for Christmas but with all the time we have I may get some made. I will also start the smoked salmon at the end of next week so it wll be ready for Christmas and also New Year.

• Like 3

I'll be brining my whole turkey and then probably on the kettle (I reckon it'll be too big for my wee Pro Q) and that'll be come rain or shine (or snow!). Beef cheeks also for Christmas Eve, and getting a rib roast for New Years day...
I don't sound as organised as Wade though! 😄

22 hours ago, Wade said:

You wimp. A bit of rain is good for the soul. 😎

I will be doing a turkey butterfly again this year in the smoker. I also have some Christmas spiced gamon curing as well. I dont usually bother making my own sausages for Christmas but with all the time we have I may get some made. I will also start the smoked salmon at the end of next week so it wll be ready for Christmas and also New Year.

I’m going to have enough rain for the soul over the next 3 weeks of foot patrol 🤣🤣.