Hi From Derbyshire, or is it South Africa..

SafferUK

Hi All,

Originally from South Africa but now find myself in the beautiful amber valley in Derbyshire. Long time Braai (BBQ) lover and recently moved into smoking both on my Webber and also purchased a Traeger pellet smoker. 

Speak soon.

Rgds

Leon 

2 hours ago, Smokin Monkey said:

Hi Leon, once again, welcome to the Forum!

a Braai man, look forward to see some of your cooks!

Not that far from me, just up the road at Junction 28 M1.

Hi SM. Nice one! Glad to know there is somebody close! Im In Shirland. Where abouts are you? 

Rgds

Leon

2 hours ago, Justin said:

Welcome, nice kit

Thanks Justin :) Weather is great so lookign forward to burnbing some meat on coals this weekend! Got some Beef Short ribs for Friday and then Leg Of Lamb for sunday... Definatley will be doing somethign on Saturday as well! 

Keep Safe! 

14 minutes ago, SafferUK said:

Awesome! Im sure we will meet up in the future for a catch up over a cold one and a burning fire! :)

We have several Tailgate/BBQ weekends organised, but due to this Human Melware problem, I think we are going to have to cancel at least 50% ☹️

We had East Anglia beginning of May, but that might of been a bit far to travel.

Beginning of June at Tamworth which is closer.

End of July, which will be the most realistic event on, is at Holme Pierrepoint, Nottingham.

4 hours ago, Smokin Monkey said:

We have several Tailgate/BBQ weekends organised, but due to this Human Melware problem, I think we are going to have to cancel at least 50% ☹️

We had East Anglia beginning of May, but that might of been a bit far to travel.

Beginning of June at Tamworth which is closer.

End of July, which will be the most realistic event on, is at Holme Pierrepoint, Nottingham.

You can bet that Ill be joining :)  Hopefully one will materilise soon! Will be there!