An old flame 🔥

Floridaboy76

Hi All,

Just getting back into smoking after a long while off. Had my WSM since 2002 which I refurbed last year (cause I love it ) and then put it away again for another 12 months. Things are settling and I’m hoping  to do some great cooks this year. My childhood was full of hickory smoked pig roasts and I want to recreate the magic. Looking  to pick up tips and tricks and good local intel on rubs , wood , and briquettes. 

BAC494E3-795C-447B-9B4F-D368A78BF3D3.jpeg

• Like 1

Hi and welcome to the forum. We are looking forward to your continuing adventures, show us your cooks and hopefully you will find lots of helpful people and resources. I have been on the forum since March 2018 and I have found and continue to find many friends and much help.  The tailgates are great fun and I am going to the Anglia south east ,Midlands, Northern and National ones through the year. They are great fun and relaxing. Hope to see you at one of those certainly at least the national one.

I learnt lots from this forum including cold smoking and charcuterie. Now I am  into all grain brewing too, all through the inspiration derived from this forum

• Thanks 1