Christmas Dinner

Simon

What did everyone go for in the end? I had the obvious turkey, but cooked it on the WSM. Made some roast potatoes cooked in garlic and clementine which is always a favourite at our house. Had some Yorkshire puddings, sprouts, broccoli, carrots, parsnips, pigs in blankets, and stuffing with it. 

1 hour ago, Smokin Monkey said:

Supermarket rolled and stuffed Turkey Crown, Roasties and a few Veg, not really a good Christmas or New Year in our house, as my 94 year old Mother-in-law was seriously ill in hospital will double Pneumonia, which sadly claimed her on New Years Eve, ☹️

My sympathies. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Justin said:

Sorry to hear that. My sympathies to to Jill and you

36 minutes ago, Simon said:

My sympathies. 

Thank you both. All I can say is she is now in no pain, and she wanted to go.

Onwards and upwards now, and next New Year when the Fireworks are going off, we can see them and remember her.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Smokin Monkey said:

Supermarket rolled and stuffed Turkey Crown, Roasties and a few Veg, not really a good Christmas or New Year in our house, as my 94 year old Mother-in-law was seriously ill in hospital will double Pneumonia, which sadly claimed her on New Years Eve, ☹️

Sorry to hear this Steve. :(

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Smokin Monkey said:

Sorry to hear, sympathy from me and Sue

• Like 1