Hi from Milton Keynes

epangelia2k2

Welcome to the group. My advice on what to get would be the basic Weber Kettle. Great bit of kit and not too expensive. There’s plenty of threads out there on different equipment so check through them and hopefully you find it helpful. 

• Like 1

Looking forward to your adventures, show us your cooks and hopefully you will find lots of helpful people and resources. I have been on the forum since last March 2018 and I have found and continue to find many friends and much help.  The tailgates are great fun. I have organised the inaugural spring Anglia and Southeast with @Raptor72which was earlier this year with and I am going to the  Northern and National ones through the year. They are great fun and relaxing. Hope to see you at one of those certainly at least the national one.

I learnt lots from this forum including cold smoking and charcuterie. Now I am getting into all grain brewing too, all through the inspiration derived from this forum

1 hour ago, sub333 said:

Welcome @epangelia2k2 – I'm just down the road (ish) in Berkhamsted. This site has given me a stack of useful advice so far – some pretty clued-up BBQers here 😋

Apologies for the utterly shameless plug, but I couldn't resist - if you're a fan of live music (70s-80s rock) my band will be playing at The Goat in Berkhamsted on the 20th! :D 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Guitarbloke said:

Apologies for the utterly shameless plug, but I couldn't resist - if you're a fan of live music (70s-80s rock) my band will be playing at The Goat in Berkhamsted on the 20th! :D 

Gutted, but I'm away that day. Do like The Goat, though - ended up there for our works Christmas do - carnage! 😄