Hi from Bolton

stuartH

Hi Stuart, once again welcome to the Forum.

The Tepro would be OK for cold Smoking, and I guess if could be used for hot Smoking, if you set up for indirect smoking.

Have you fire on the left hand side with the right hand bottom vent Shut completely top right open, and top left shut and use bottom left for temperature control.

Then place the meat on the right hand side of the grill.

Looking forward to your adventures, show us your cooks and hopefully you will find lots of helpful people and resources. I have been on the forum since last March 2018 and I have found and continue to find many friends and much help.  The tailgates are great fun. I have organised the inaugural spring Anglia and Southeast which was earlier this year with @Raptor72and I am going to the Midlands, Northern and National ones through the year. They are great fun and relaxing. Hope to see you at one of those certainly at least the national one.

I learnt lots from this forum including cold smoking and charcuterie. Now I am getting into all grain brewing too, all through the inspiration derived from this forum

Thanks Justin. I intend to start slowly and build up. I have some  ribs in the fridge marinating in a home made rub and some wings in a homemade marinade too. Tomorrow will see how they taste. Thanks for the welcome and advice