Nice to join the roup

Gavin Tunnell

Thank you for letting me join the group.  I am just looking forward to talking to like minded people.  i am using a WSM, Weber One touch Premium, smoke Jo and a cheep offset that i am looking at upgrading at some point.

I cant wait to see what everyone else is doing and also what setup they have,.

Hey Gavin, welcome to the group!

I'm getting started myself - on a cheap kettle BBQ! If you're interested in seeing how I got on, check the posts I've created from my profile - you may learn a bit from all the mistakes I made... :) It sounds like you're well setup though - I almost upgraded to a WSM after hearing great things about it.

What sort of things have you been smoking? Got any pics?

• Thanks 1

Hi Exclusive 

I love my WSM and it has been a great investment and would love to get a barrel smoker like a Pitbarrel smoker as well.  I have smoked a lot of things over the time of Smoking.  I have done pork butts, Brisket and Ribs and a lot more in between.  So what things have you given a go.

Looking forward to your adventures, show us your cooks and hopefully you will find lots of helpful people and resources. I have been on the forum since last March 2018 and I have found and continue to find many friends and much help.  The tailgates are great fun. I have organised the inaugural spring Anglia and Southeast which was earlier this year with @Raptor72 and I am going to the Midlands, Northern and National ones through the year. They are great fun and relaxing. Hope to see you at one of those certainly at least the national one.

I learnt lots from this forum including cold smoking and charcuterie. Now I am getting into all grain brewing too, all through the inspiration derived from this forum

• Thanks 1