Newbie from warwickshire

jay_dyker88

Afternoon ladies and gentlemen my name Jason am from Warwick I've been smoking food now for around 1 year now am still learning each time I use the smoker which is great .

I have a Oklahoma Joe smoker and a landman xl smoker to 

Like I said am still learning using different wood ect which is great made a few mistake in the times I have done but oh well ..

Welcome, Jay from another Warwickshire lad......everybody has to start sometime,  we only got into this big last year.  If you're interested we are having a tailgate meeting just outside Bidford on Avon later this year, give it some thought and maybe find the time to come along and say hello???   

Ice.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, jay_dyker88 said:

Cheers guys bidford not far from I am from leamington 

m0111.gif     Brilliant...we have just started to move from Wellesbourne to Lighthorne,  not straightforward move thou, it will take some time as the bungalow kitchen has been gutted 100% and I start today fitting a whole new one. 

If you like camping then the Midland Tailgate 19 is for you....or if camping is not your cup of tea, the pub does B&B, and the last result would be visiting for the day. m0114.gif

Ice.

• Like 1

Welcome aboard Jay, you are in the right place as you can see. Post you efforts it the forum and ask questions you have, there is lots of advice and learning on here. The tailgates are real eye opener on learning new ideas and knowledge in a social and fun way. Make new friends too

• Like 1

• 2 months later...