Chef Kevin

Hi my name is kevin, I'm a chef and food writer. I've been interested in cooking on a  barbecue and smoking since I worked and lived in the US 1980-94.

That said......... the great thing about cooking of any kind is we can all learn something new from each other. I'm happy to share what i know and learn from others on the forum.

I would guess because of Lock-down 2020 will turn out to be a banner year for BBQ. I've attached a couple of food photos and hope to get people chatting with me.

bbq-shoulder-of-lamb.jpg

Mediterranean Vegetable Salad closeup.jpg

• Like 4

On 7/7/2020 at 4:56 PM, Nofingerprints said:

That salad looks tip top. Welcome to the forum.

I always make any vegetarian dish first so I can reassure any vegetarians that their food never touched meat.  My Warm Grilled Mediterranean Salad is always a big hit with all the guests so I have to make sure the meat eaters don't take it all...lol

If any one is interested here is a link to the recipe https://wannabetvchefblog.wordpress.com/2020/06/27/the-art-of-cooking-on-a-barbecue-part-three/

• Like 1

On 7/7/2020 at 6:14 PM, Handyjayes said:

Hi Kevin, Welcome!

I look forward to reading some of your cooking skills.

All the best from Hamphire, UK 👍

A big thanks to everyone for making me feel welcome. I'm looking forward to getting involved here.

• Like 1