See You Later Alligator!

sotv

joc86nbbaw151.jpg

ย 

Only in America, somebody on the Reddit forum posted this Gator he smoked on his pellet Grill yesterday. Just a small 10 lb'er brined overnight in cajun spices and took 4 hours at 250F. Tasted like chicken evidently

ย 

Not for me. Now hedgehog from the garden, ethically sourced and low food miles maybe..... Just kidding I couldn't harm our prickly friends in the garden.ย 

Cheers n Gone Nick

On 5/30/2020 at 1:16 PM, Smokin Monkey said:

This is one answer it got of FB
ย 

โ€œStick that thing over a campfire, & let it get pissed off for a while. Move it to a cooler spot if it starts making weird sounds. My Cajun Grandma cooked on that thing over a backyard fire pit while I grew up in Louisiana. Best food ever! Iโ€™m sure it had to do with spices, though. Now that Iโ€™m all grown up, Iโ€™ve realized that cooking is nothing more than breaking down food with heat so our little human bodies can process it. Char & cayenne just add to the enjoyment!
Cook on!!! ๐Ÿค—โ€

ย 

And

ย 

โ€That is awesome, can you grab some more pics like underside/stand and such? โ€

ย 

• Haha 1