ProSmoke BBQ Intro / About Us

ProSmokeBBQ

Evening Guys.

Just a quick post to say hello and introduce myself, I'm Oliver the owner of ProSmoke, we import loads of bbq gadgets, sell the best wood, offsets and now a cool new gravity fed.

I met Brian and his wife a few weeks ago and they told me all about the tailgate meet, I will be there with various bits of kit on demo, we love offsets here, so i'm bringing at least one, the propper ones that is, heavy duty cactus jacks! along with a new modern beast called the Masterbuilt 560 gravity fed smoker, let me know if there's anything else in particular you want to talk about, and if you want me to cook anything in particular.

We always like to chat BBQ and have experince on lots of things so would love to hear from you.

• Like 4

Welcome on board Oliver 👍 it's a little slow on here at the moment,  not the best BBQ weather but it'll kick off when the sun decided to make an appearance. Looking forward to the Midland tailgate fingers crossed for the best weather.  🤞.

Oliver.....Don't forget the link......https://prosmokebbq.co.uk

Ice.

Edited by Icefever

22 hours ago, ProSmokeBBQ said:

Evening Guys.

Just a quick post to say hello and introduce myself, I'm Oliver the owner of ProSmoke, we import loads of bbq gadgets, sell the best wood, offsets and now a cool new gravity fed.

I met Brian and his wife a few weeks ago and they told me all about the tailgate meet, I will be there with various bits of kit on demo, we love offsets here, so i'm bringing at least one, the propper ones that is, heavy duty cactus jacks! along with a new modern beast called the Masterbuilt 560 gravity fed smoker, let me know if there's anything else in particular you want to talk about, and if you want me to cook anything in particular.

We always like to chat BBQ and have experince on lots of things so would love to hear from you.

I am thinking of getting the masterbuild gravity 560. Keen to see that at tailgate. I go to them all again this year 

• Like 2