Gravity Feed Smoker Plans

• 1 year later...

So I've priced my steel box section steel plate insulation castors and some fancy stainless steel handles and I'm all in for under £450. With the pid,fan and bits and bobs I'm looking at £460 tops.

I'm lucky that I can do all the steel work at work in my own time.

The only other cost will be paint but i fancy something a bit special so that needs more  investigation. 

On 12/14/2018 at 6:08 PM, Diggerg said:

So I've priced my steel box section steel plate insulation castors and some fancy stainless steel handles and I'm all in for under £450. With the pid,fan and bits and bobs I'm looking at £460 tops.

I'm lucky that I can do all the steel work at work in my own time.

The only other cost will be paint but i fancy something a bit special so that needs more  investigation. 

Well having finally sat down and done a full costing I'm all in including paint for £ 650. This include everything I can think of. This is all steel including mesh for shelving, everything for the pid controller, catches and some blingy stainless steel handles and paint.

I'm still happy as a stumps of equivalent size is about £3800 plus shipping from the US.

Edited by Diggerg

• 7 months later...