Lamb chops

Simon

Nothing fancy. Finished work earlier than expected so I ran to the butchers and got some chops. Cooked for 25-30 minutes on the Weber while I made some turmeric wedges. Lovey start of the weekend, with plans of doing some pulled pork Monday. 

0AD4208D-7C22-47EF-A28D-C7E4817C3A94.thumb.jpeg.5cb22fcc235603c015c3b0973e74409a.jpeg

D6347AF2-0CD4-42CD-A346-FBAD65658998.thumb.jpeg.0afac422091003bab074f3035575cb10.jpeg

• Like 3

Nice. Everyday bbqing. Love it. Today I have the dog walkers inaugural picnic in the park out the front of my house. I am taking the Weber Kettle there and doing chicken thighs and drum drumsticks and chocolate dream cake.

Fitting it in before taxi to airport as have to fly to Zurich tonight. Work. All prepped. Starts at 1. Not sure what anyone else is bringing.  Sandwiches and crisps I imagine and booze. Will be loads of dogs there.

Edited by Justin

4 hours ago, jockaneezer said:

I love barbied lamb chops, marinated with a bit of oregano and lemon juice first, takes me right back to my first Greek island holiday !

I love lamb chops ! ten days to go till Corfu holiday hopefully eating loads of lamb out there 

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Raptor72 said:

I love lamb chops ! ten days to go till Corfu holiday hopefully eating loads of lamb out there 

I have just come back from Zante. Not as much lamb offered there it seemed. I recall Kos being more lamb biased. But that was 18 years ago!

Perhaps pandering to tourism more these days. Certainly more Gyros than anything!

Phil.  

Hey Phil apparently lamb is quite expensive there . Even the moussaka is beef most of the time  . 

We stay at a place where the owner is a very good traditional Greek cook and we bore everyone with our discussions on food . 

But in paleo loads of places spit roast lambs and chickens 

Edited by Raptor72