The time has come.

........ to get back into brewing & winemaking.
Sorted the garage this morning and found enough space for me to work on a brew, so come Tue this will be my first brew in 14/16 months.
Starting with a Doom bar clone, not got the ferm fridge fix yet but it's warm in the garage these days so will just have to look after it's self for a week or so.

I've also got enough rhubarb in the freezer for a 25 lt bucket of "barb wine"....let the fun begin.

Ice.

Had the grain bill since Chrimbo....so no outlay for this brew...got to sort out the water setup, there's a tap just inside the garage door, the work space I've made is toward the rear so need to sort out a hose for the coil, then a return hose to the drain.

First brew for a long time so need to keep my wits about me.

Ice.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Kev said:

What equipment are you using?

I have a Klarstein mash kettle, the rest of my kit is what I've made to work for me, a pump , I'm waiting on 3 new brew buckets. I'm thinking about using a corny keg to ferment in maybe under pressure??.... I did have a keggerator but I think this brew will get bottled...are you brewing now?

Ice.