Hi Everyone

LaurenceM

Firstly really pleased to find such an active site.

my name is Laurence, from basingstoke and for Xmas received a Klarsten Brooklyn BBq and the book Project Smoke.  Yesterday assembled the thing (that came with the most minimalist assembly instructions) and today, good Friday have kicked off my first smoke.  I’m not entirely sure what I’m doing, but thought have an initial go and work up from there.  For full disclosure I’ve a cheeky breakfast ale on the go before the wife notices....

AC756AB2-50D1-45B9-A052-925582A04DD3.jpeg

5 hours ago, LaurenceM said:

Firstly really pleased to find such an active site.

my name is Laurence, from basingstoke and for Xmas received a Klarsten Brooklyn BBq and the book Project Smoke.  Yesterday assembled the thing (that came with the most minimalist assembly instructions) and today, good Friday have kicked off my first smoke.  I’m not entirely sure what I’m doing, but thought have an initial go and work up from there.  For full disclosure I’ve a cheeky breakfast ale on the go before the wife notices....

AC756AB2-50D1-45B9-A052-925582A04DD3.jpeg

Once again, welcome to the Forum Lawrence, I did my first cook on a Klarstein Oven this week, not the same as the Brooklyn.

Klarstein Video