Hi All

andy narddun

New member here

Enthusiastic beginner best describes me. I've done the basics , smoked chicken breasts, chicken wings etc but my attempts at smoked streaky bacon and pulled pork where a bit of a non event.

I live in Warminster Wiltshire, so have added my name to the south west group, living so close to a major forestry, you would think they would sell smoking wood!!!!

Quite lucky with charcoal,rubs etc being 45 minutes from Whitehall garden centre in Chippenham.

I can source meat at wholesale prices as i deal with Abattoirs for my dog food, downsize is you have to buy in bulk

Im looking forward to reading as much as i can on here and any help/advice would be appreciated, as im looking to purchase a cacumn packer

I have

WSM 47

Landman barrel smoker - purchased cheap but find it so easy to use

Bradley Original Smoker

Andy

• Like 1

:welcome: Plenty of advice on here about smoking, especially bacon. Worthwhile to spend some time reading. (Not that many of us have free time at the moment :Beating_A_Dead_Horse_by_livius:)
I have the 57cm WSM and I love it. The only problem is I like to fill it to the max when I cook. But on the plus side the freezer is usually full. 

Hi welcome to the group Andy, plenty of us own vacuum sealers, so should get some recommendations, I was going to recommend mine, but it is OOS everywhere at the moment?

Also plenty of people own Bullet smokers like your WSM on here, so any questions you have, should be readily answered by quite a few members on here