Skillet Chicken

Dutchy

Looks lovely and something I would like to try, from the photo you posted yesterday. But the video gave me no cooking time it took and the temperature of the oven it was cooked in. I understand the no talking thing and prefer it in general in video's tbh. But written info like that,  flashed up at relevant point in video would be a good help/starting point for people like me, who are new to this.

Another small point and it may be my eyesight/laptop. But there was too much daylight/lighting in this one and the chicken looked too bright and out of focus most of the time. and difficult to see what was going on

I know it all sounds critical, but love the cast iron video's but struggled with this one tbh. 

Edited by sotv
  • Like 1

Personally I think title screen is too long. Think of the viewers attention. Once they get it they have got it. I see this alot on facebook and much prefer getting to the point quickly.

The focal point when feeding the wood into the oven is the wood not the fire. Both in shot will be better next time. Good effort. Chance to make better next time. Nice one Duchy

Edited by Justin
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Justin said:

Personally I think title screen is too long. Think of the viewers attention. Once they get it they have got it. I see this alot on facebook and much prefer getting to the point quickly.

The focal point when feeding the wood into the oven is the wood not the fire. Both in shot will be better next time. Good effort. Chance to make better next time. Nice one Duchy

Thanks Justin, will look at halving the Title sequence.

Its getting the right view from the Head Cam, was the only clip I could use to incorporate oven temperature. Will be adding two static camera angles to videos, as I did not think personally that all head shot was correct? It’s difficult when doing things not to move your head to much or too quick!

Yes headcam cool for sports and the like but for things like this difficult at times. You will get better. Keep trying. Good idea on static cam as long as you remember where it is. When on your own it is challenging