Hello from East Lothian

Scozzy

Hi All

staring at 50,been a keen bbq’er all my life growing up in Australia.Remember one of my uncles building a massive spit rotisserie we’d use for family gatherings,that thing could fit a whole pig and plenty more besides,happy days!

Anyway I’ve been using a 57cm Weber kettle I got myself for my 30th birthday,it turns 20 next year and still serves me well! My two sons are keen carnivores just like me and recently after a few reds I bought myself a rotisserie attachment for my Weber to add to the repertoire,we are loving the extra options it gives us for our feasts...Is it ok now to confess to owning 2 other bbqs...? Even if they are gas? Apologies in advance!!

Anyway looking forward to enjoying the sight and learning a few tricks,I’m looking to improve my low and slow skills and seeing where it takes me

Cheers

Luke

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Scozzy said:

Hi All

staring at 50,been a keen bbq’er all my life growing up in Australia.Remember one of my uncles building a massive spit rotisserie we’d use for family gatherings,that thing could fit a whole pig and plenty more besides,happy days!

Anyway I’ve been using a 57cm Weber kettle I got myself for my 30th birthday,it turns 20 next year and still serves me well! My two sons are keen carnivores just like me and recently after a few reds I bought myself a rotisserie attachment for my Weber to add to the repertoire,we are loving the extra options it gives us for our feasts...Is it ok now to confess to owning 2 other bbqs...? Even if they are gas? Apologies in advance!!

Anyway looking forward to enjoying the sight and learning a few tricks,I’m looking to improve my low and slow skills and seeing where it takes me

Cheers

Luke

Cheers guys looking forward to enjoying the site,my Aussie twist may we’ll just be bad fashion and a beer in every photo! Plenty of lamb too,next on our list is lamb shanks with garlic herb injection.....

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, allyby58 said:

Nice place! good butchers there as well.

Yeah it's a great spot.Butcher is good and Anderson's in East Linton also v good.If not there I usually buy bulk and stock the mancave fridge from Costco.