C j humphreys farm shop braintree

Justin

Just been down there and got all this for 40 quid.

20190309_113955.thumb.jpg.846bc7aa66b13057f7a06459e37c33c9.jpg

Top side for new tonight. Lamb diced for a stew. Pork belly cut straight from the pig in front of me to cure roll and hang.

Scotch pies for lunch. Sourdough crackers got the Cornish yarg and wild garlic Cornish yarg cheese. A  slow cook chicken curry spice pack . And finally some black pepper.  

Nom nom 

Edited by Justin
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Justin said:

Just been down there and got all this for 40 quid.

20190309_113955.thumb.jpg.846bc7aa66b13057f7a06459e37c33c9.jpg

Top side for new tonight. Lamb diced for a stew. Pork belly cut straight from the pig in front of me to cure roll and hang.

Scotch pies for lunch. Sourdough crackers got the Cornish tart and wild garlic corbish talk cheese. A a slow cook chicken curry spice pack . And finally some black pepper.  

Nom nom 

Nice one

Better mate. It is another level and has cheeses. Homemade pies. Exotic sausages veg eggs bread and more. It gets real busy sat morning.  Queues long way round the shop. Best to go during the week and in the morning I think

Edited by Justin
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, Justin said:

Top side was delicious as were spare ribs and the lambs liver. Difficult to say anyyhing negative other than it is real popular. I noticed there is a big tea room there too.

I used to go twice a month . When it was just the butchers part . But yeah I’d go in the week . 

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah those pork chops are amazing . Haven’t been for a year ! Narrowly missed out on some free sweet breads . But he will hook me up some to try next time . 

Took me 20 minutes to get there so wasn’t too bad . 
I’ve got my friends coming over tomorrow night . I’m doing oxcheeks and short rib braised in wine with parsnip potato mash hopefully! 

2 minutes ago, Raptor72 said:

Yeah those pork chops are amazing . Haven’t been for a year ! Narrowly missed out on some free sweet breads . But he will hook me up some to try next time . 

Took me 20 minutes to get there so wasn’t too bad . 
I’ve got my friends coming over tomorrow night . I’m doing oxcheeks and short rib braised in wine with parsnip potato mash hopefully! 

Wish I was coming round.....I am having curried chicken kebabs. Like i did at he national and northern tailgates last year for Friday dinner

• Like 1

• 4 months later...