ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!!........... Midland tailgate.

Icefever

NEW TAILGATE.

Over the last few days, I've been searching for a site, I have found one I've spoken with the owner and she is very happy for us to hold a Tailgate meeting there.

The site is an old pub with the campsite attached, it also has 6 rooms for those of us that prefer a little more comfort. I need to have at least 3 pitches booked ASAP,  she is willing to hold another 5/6 for us.

It's a family & pet-friendly site,  the problem is it's booked for the whole of June already.  I've pencilled in the 16th/18th Aug,  I need to confirm this with her....this is a month after WoodSmoke 19....

The link to the site.....http://www.cottageofcontent.com/index

So if you're up for it please let me know, I'll then ring the owner and book those that know now and sort out a "Tailgate" code, I'll then post more info later.

Ice.

Edited by Icefever
  • Like 1

.Update....

If you want a pitch for the Midland Tailgate 2019 here is the info.....

Full Address.....

Cottage Of Content Country Pub
15 Welford Road,
Barton,
Bidford On Avon,
Warwickshire,
B50 4NP

Phone number.... 01789 772279

Contact Name...Julia

Quote.......Tailgate 19.

A deposit of £10/£15 will hold your pitch,  or you can pay in full.

I must emphasise the site is a very busy one if you don't want to lose out please book your pitch ASAP.

Ice.  m0114.gif

36 minutes ago, Justin said:

booked 15 deposit, Her name is Julia not Julie

From what I read that's what I put down???

I did mention a discount when we spoke this morning,  Rosemary & I will be paying a visit in the next couple of weeks and my intentions were to bring that up then.

As for getting 10 pitches, that's all down to the members, we can't force them if they can't manage those dates.

Ice.

12 minutes ago, Justin said:

@Smokin Monkey

An aside point, how do we finance the pitches where all the cooking gets done? Or is that free?

Good point Steve,  I'll bring that up when we visit,  when I spoke to Julia this morning I did mention that we normally have a couple of 3x3 mt gazebos....will report when I know more.

Ice.

Ok.....Just come off the phone with Julia, we're booked... looks like it's going to be a good weekend.  Half the site is booked for a caravan club,  and we can have the other half all to ourselves if, (there's always an IF)....we can get a minimum of 8/9 pitches with hookup,  we can have the space for the gazebo's free.

I also checked the number of rooms, and there are 6, but again if anyone wants one best to get it sorted....and they have 4 fishing spot if anyone wants to take a rod.....

Ice.