Hi from the Midlands

Distunging

Hiya  Distunging  & welcome......as Smokin said it's good to have new members in the Midland.  Later on,  in June we are having a Tailgate weekend just outside Rugby if you're interested?? it's a camping weekend if you're not into that just make it a day trip??  hope you can make it.   

Ice.

Edited by Icefever
  • Like 1

On 1/17/2019 at 11:37 AM, Icefever said:

Hiya  Distunging  & welcome......as Smokin said it's good to have new members in the Midland.  Later on,  in June we are having a Tailgate weekend just outside Rugby if you're interested?? it's a camping weekend if you're not into that just make it a day trip??  hope you can make it.   

Ice.

Thanks Justin! Sounds good but it's a shame no kids are allowed, I could put a false moustache on my 2.5yr old maybe?

kids are welcome for sure.  same for the spring Anglia and Southeast one too and the Northern one.  Family occassions, relaxed, social, I really look forward to them, I am going to all of the tailgates this year. The kids usally end up doing some more under supervision over the coals, and they certainly feast on the food. Lots of new flavours for them.  We have plenty families of all ages booking on tailgates so its fine. Your call

Edited by Justin
  • Like 1