It's a Bank holiday....

Icefever

Today lamb rump something or another, not decided.

Tomorrow, Sous Vide Filipiono Pork belly Adobo (making the char sui stlye pork bellies in sous vide today in order to do the Adobo Bellies tomorrow quickly),

Sunday it a bust pouring rain so Lasagne in oven,

Monday something on the Smoker, will decide once I go to butchers .

Thursday as I have got a couple of trout fillets in the freezer so Warm trout  (sous vide) and Watercress and Spinach Salad with bacon vinaigrette.

Will post in the relavant palces, the recipes and photos

Anyone else?

Off to Whitby in the Motorhome for the Bank Holiday. After traveling up there this afternoon it will be a Curry.

New Motorhome has a built in BBQ (Gas ? ?) that her who must be Obeyed :wife: says I will be doing Sausages on for Breakfast and 24 Day Matured Steak for Saturday tea, unless she submits to the Fish and Chips of Whitby.

8 hours ago, Smokin Monkey said:

Off to Whitby in the Motorhome for the Bank Holiday. After traveling up there this afternoon it will be a Curry.

New Motorhome has a built in BBQ (Gas ? ?) that her who must be Obeyed :wife: says I will be doing Sausages on for Breakfast and 24 Day Matured Steak for Saturday tea, unless she submits to the Fish and Chips of Whitby.

Oh my word, chish and fips in Whitby after a long day at Olivers Mount for some road racing!  Heaven

6 minutes ago, Brinkman said:

Oh my word, chish and fips in Whitby after a long day at Olivers Mount for some road racing!  Heaven

Stayed at Oliver’s Mount once, could not get in because it was that muddy, so stayed in the lay by,  got woke at 2am by local boy racers banging on the side of the van then wheel spinning off.

3 minutes ago, Smokin Monkey said:

Stayed at Oliver’s Mount once, could not get in because it was that muddy, so stayed in the lay by,  got woke at 2am by local boy racers banging on the side of the van then wheel spinning off.

Wasn't me, well I don't think so?

• Haha 1

I can be there in about an hour and a half on a Sunday! I'll even bring my own plate and cutlery and half an hour or so from your local there is a fabulous pub that does some of the best pies I've ever tasted, or was that because I was very very drunk? No my good lady says I was sober as I was driving that day.. Enjoy you're new motorhome..

On 8/25/2018 at 12:23 PM, Icefever said:

Where's the bacon & eggs ??       ?

Looking like the dogs doo-dars there Steve.

Ice. 

There you go @Icefever, full English (fried eggs on the stove).

with Homemade Bacon and Black Pudding . Homemade Black Pudding

EF17FCB3-BA18-4E24-958F-EB3BDEC5E864.thumb.jpeg.5df44f483e2a5fa6d2071ca7fc41467f.jpeg

Edited by Smokin Monkey
Added Black Pudding Link
  • Like 1