Inkbird Promotion.

Icefever

Just to point out, you can actually get 6 probe thermometers marginally cheaper than that on amazon:

Here

Here 2

Here 3

Here 4

They are all seemingly the same hardware essentially just in different bodies and from what I can see it looks like they all use the same basic software just rebranded. I have a SMart BBQ 6 probe  and an Inkbird 2 probe and the software is identical besides the name. I use the 6 probe one more than any of my others, it's reliable and just works.

I just bought a bunch of spare probes for my Maverick ET-733 units from this company via Amazon https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B073QP2LYD/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

They have just gone up in price, I wonder if that was my fault for ordering six at one time?

Anyway for anybody needing spare probes for Maverick - Ivation - iGrill - Grilleye and Cappec units I thought these were very good value at £9.99 incl p&p and are still good at the new price of £11.99

Unless you know a better price!?

• Like 1