Healthy Traditional Breakfast!

Smokin Monkey

• 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

The sausage is just the shape, not sure I've seen a sausage as I've watched a pig or cow being broken down by the butcher, or a burger for that matter. Both are basically industrial methods of getting a shape of something (possibly delicious) together into an edible form. Mind you Quorn is an odd one for me, it's a bit too industrialised.

Personally, I like grilled or slow-cooked veg from the fire, that said they're often more naturalistic in shape, but I did have an amazing meat-free burger not so long ago.

IMG_7903.thumb.jpg.5308e77a7db21d916e46dd51ebe887d3.jpg

13 hours ago, Lord Logs said:

Personally, I like grilled or slow-cooked veg from the fire, that said they're often more naturalistic in shape, but I did have an amazing meat-free burger not so long ago.

Me too. char roasted peppers, aubergines, courgettes mmmm. We have several vegetarian friends so I often prepare BBQ veg - though I do realise that these are not actually veg... peppers and courgettes are actually fruit and an aubergine is a berry.