Cheap Ribs

ATM buying from Costco. Baby Loin Pork Ribs, they come 4 racks to a pack and prices go from

£13.50 to £15 dependant on weight. I know these are not the big St Louis cut Ribs that some get.

I saw a Youtube clip which looked like what Fred loads on the top of his car!!

But there is enough sweet meat for a rack to please all but the gready gits like myself.

If any one has a contact in my part of the world, the freezer is half enpty.

I go for the meaty ribs from Bookers....they are good.

..https://www.booker.co.uk/catalog/productinformation.aspx?code=18188&settype=03&categoryName=308260&CSUrl=https%3a%2f%2fwww.booker.co.uk%2fcatalog%2fproducts.aspx%3fcategoryName%3dDefault%20Catalog%26keywords%3dribs%26view%3dUnGrouped

4 sometimes 5 ribs...weigh out at 10 kg for £39....most of the guys get these if they can..

Ice.

5 hours ago, Justin said:

Lol. I am thinking they are the ones with red dragon on box. Trying to not buy chinese even though it is impossible. Ribs from butcher suits me.

Yes they are...but they are very nice, I tried buying elsewhere but they just don't come up to these...I would love to be able not to buy from China, I try to find out where the stuff is made before. I ordered some plant wire ties, look all kosher when they turned up..."made in China".

Same with face masks, Rosie thought they would UK...when she opened the packet ticket inside said the same. I did manage to buy large stainless crumpet rings t'other day...Made in UK...m0112.gifm0113.gif

Ice.

7 hours ago, Icefever said:

Yes they are...but they are very nice, I tried buying elsewhere but they just don't come up to these...I would love to be able not to buy from China, I try to find out where the stuff is made before. I ordered some plant wire ties, look all kosher when they turned up..."made in China".

Same with face masks, Rosie thought they would UK...when she opened the packet ticket inside said the same. I did manage to buy large stainless crumpet rings t'other day...Made in UK...m0112.gifm0113.gif

Ice.

Yes that is exactly right, it is really hard but i am going with if it is obvious then it is a no