Spare ribs!!

TeeBo

14 hours ago, TeeBo said:

Should have left the ribs to rest. But rest of the family were hungry. Looking forward for more sunny weather. Next on the menu.. beef ribs. 

That’s the problem when you have family and friends round, they think BBQ, Chuck it on cook for 5 minutes then devour! It’s not like that with Low & Slow, it’s ready when it’s ready!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Smokin Monkey said:

That’s the problem when you have family and friends round, they think BBQ, Chuck it on cook for 5 minutes then devour! It’s not like that with Low & Slow, it’s ready when it’s ready!

Well.. can't blame them.. rest of the family were hungry and the scent of lovely charcoal cooked ribs .. also, it took a near 7 hour cook!

3 hours ago, Smokin Monkey said:

This is a recurring theme with my other half. Quite often she'll be looking after sides while I do stuff on the barbecues and is always asking how long will it take, I get the rolled eyes when I say it's ready when it's ready 🙄

Nice looking ribs @TeeBo