BBQ Beef Wellington

Dutchy

Well done mate, happy anniversary and you r channel has come along way.  On the cook I am guessing not so much puff on the puff pastry because it need to be rolled out? Or maybe the temp in the bake need to be a little higher? Pastry can be a tricky bugger sometimes.

Bravo, looks tasty

7 hours ago, Justin said:

Well done mate, happy anniversary and you r channel has come along way.  On the cook I am guessing not so much puff on the puff pastry because it need to be rolled out? Or maybe the temp in the bake need to be a little higher? Pastry can be a tricky bugger sometimes.

Bravo, looks tasty

Hit it on the head with the first statement, that was the only bit of pastry I had, had to cut a disc out for the Father-in -Laws Steak & Kidney Pie, and that’s all that was left, so had to roll it a bit thin.

Could not really go any higher than 200’C of the fillet would of been over cooked, managed to get an IT of 62’C.

Thanks @Justin 

Top draw, any beef wellington is good in my book. If it' cooked in a smoker / dutch oven even better.

I'm keen to use the dutch oven some more so will be watching your channel with interest. I've done a coup;e of french boule breads & regularly cook tex chilii been been to expand my repertoire

Cheers n gone Nick 

34 minutes ago, Skagg2000 said:

Top draw, any beef wellington is good in my book. If it' cooked in a smoker / dutch oven even better.

I'm keen to use the dutch oven some more so will be watching your channel with interest. I've done a coup;e of french boule breads & regularly cook tex chilii been been to expand my repertoire

Cheers n gone Nick 

Thanks @Skagg2000 it’s to me just a different way of cooking.

Have you Subscribed to my Channel?

I also have a website, Dutchy Cooking

• Like 1