Hello new from Kent

smash

Hi :welcome:

Plenty of good advice here lots of different smokers get used.. Any idea what kind of smoker you want? Do you want a set it and forget it? One you need to feed the fire? one that you can also use for grilling? Also whats your budget?

• Like 1

Hi Ashley and welcome to the forum. Where in Kent are you?

What are you intending on smoking and for how many people - and will it be both hot and cold smoking? There are some good all-rounders and we can certainly guide you in the right direction.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Wade said:

Hi Ashley and welcome to the forum. Where in Kent are you?

What are you intending on smoking and for how many people - and will it be both hot and cold smoking? There are some good all-rounders and we can certainly guide you in the right direction.

Hi Wade, I’m from Bexleyheath. I’m looking to hot smoke I had a WSM delivered today.

I wouldn’t write off cold smoking yet as may try in the future. I’ve had a good read on here and hope to have a try this week with a chicken or something.

Thanks for the great welcome everyone 

I am a Bexley boy myself. Lived in Joydens Wood from the age of 5 and went to Dartford Tech - now Wilmington Grammar. Currently living near Tenterden in Kent.

You cannot go wrong with either a WSM or a ProQ :thumb1:. If you need tips on temperature control just shout.

39 minutes ago, Wade said:

I am a Bexley boy myself. Lived in Joydens Wood from the age of 5 and went to Dartford Tech - now Wilmington Grammar. Currently living near Tenterden in Kent.

You cannot go wrong with either a WSM or a ProQ :thumb1:. If you need tips on temperature control just shout.

It’s a small world isn’t it, I go Joydens Wood pretty regular to walk the dog and now take my son, well sis until most recently.

Thank you I’m sure I’ll give you a shout sooner or later for help.