Anybody Else Had Covid-19 yet?

sotv

22 hours ago, Smokin Monkey said:

Hope she recovers speedily.

Our Sister-in-law who has been to some of the earlier Tailgates, has been battling this for the last two weeks, she’s been back to the hospital this morning, and been given inflammatory tablets and strong painkillers? 

I hope that your SIL makes a speedy recovery too. My wife went into hospital 3 weeks ago for a suspected blood clot on lung and was admitted, tested negative for cv19. Discharged and put on 12 week shield programme. Week later she went back in and tested positive so she caught it in hospital. The medical team do an amazing job and we can't thank them enough.  It's just a shame the media focus on deaths and never report the number of people who recover and survive. That would be more uplifting in such dark times. 

7 hours ago, Diggerg said:

I hope that your SIL makes a speedy recovery too. My wife went into hospital 3 weeks ago for a suspected blood clot on lung and was admitted, tested negative for cv19. Discharged and put on 12 week shield programme. Week later she went back in and tested positive so she caught it in hospital. The medical team do an amazing job and we can't thank them enough.  It's just a shame the media focus on deaths and never report the number of people who recover and survive. That would be more uplifting in such dark times. 

Thanks @Diggerg 👍