Makro Meaty Ribs

David

Sun was shining so I thought I would smoke a slab.sorry for the shadow bar! KansasnCity rub on top and Texas rub below. Smoked with pear and apple. The old Summit held temps +/- 4 degrees C.

F91290BE-4465-4D7A-973D-EA6BFC5CCC3D.thumb.jpeg.ec03b480b6583f655f0431ae6c05460f.jpeg

Edited by David
  • Like 2

Makro ??  are they still about ??  I use to deliver to most of their sites but they all closed down??  Perhaps a few survived ?? We go to Booker now for the meaty ribs.  I'm cooking one today just for the two of us.

Looking good from the photo mate, how did the double type rubs turn out?

Ice.

38 minutes ago, Icefever said:

Ahhh so could be the same make of ribs then?? the ones we bought the other week are not that good, to be honest,  hope it was just an odd box?

Ice.

These were vacuum packed in the chilled section.

15 hours ago, Icefever said:

Makro ??  are they still about ??  I use to deliver to most of their sites but they all closed down??  Perhaps a few survived ?? We go to Booker now for the meaty ribs.  I'm cooking one today just for the two of us.

Looking good from the photo mate, how did the double type rubs turn out?

Ice.

Cheers,

Rubs went well together. Mind you they were also wrapped in brown sugar and honey!!