Hey all ??Matt from Bedford

Madmatt

Welcome to the forum MadMatt.....from another madman...I must be because of all the smegging money I've spent on this new hobby.  In the month or so we've been on here we've had a great BBQ weekend at Woodsmoke 18.  Bought an offset grill, rotisserie,  a pot belly stove, and now today a pizza oven for the gasser.

Last weekend we had most of the family over for a feast,  so all is right with the world....welcome on board matey....oh Looooove the Hobbit house,  but can't see all of us fitting in there for the BBQ weekend that you may have soon.  :yahoo: 

Ice.

• Like 2

Hi @Madmatt and welcome to the forum. That is a great looking BBQ hut and it puts my 10x8 shed to shame :thumb1:

Which type(s) of BBQ/Smoker do you currently have and what have you cooked on them so far? Providing you have a BBQ with a lid (e.g. a Weber kettle)you can cook/smoke most things on it.

There is nothing wrong with cooking sausages - though we can give you some tips on how not to burn them - ?. We will not only help you to cook them properly but also encourage you to make them too....

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Wade said:

Hi @Madmatt and welcome to the forum. That is a great looking BBQ hut and it puts my 10x8 shed to shame :thumb1:

Which type(s) of BBQ/Smoker do you currently have and what have you cooked on them so far? Providing you have a BBQ with a lid (e.g. a Weber kettle)you can cook/smoke most things on it.

There is nothing wrong with cooking sausages - though we can give you some tips on how not to burn them - ?. We will not only help you to cook them properly but also encourage you to make them too....

Hi Wade ??

Ive owned a Brinkman Smoke’n’Pit for years, and have just completed the hut so just really am looking for hints/tips and recipes for general BBQing. The way I found you guys was from joining a ‘Jambuck’ rotisserie group on Facebook, that like yourselves are a very knowledgeable and friendly group!

BTW these rotisserie are on sale in Homebase if you are in the uk! £40 bargain, a great piece of kit. Photo added of inside the hut-seats up to 24 people! Am adding cushions and internal decorations now. Can’t wait to have my first bbq on it once the weather cools down 

692512E8-46F6-4DA2-AC9B-225D36068172.jpeg

Nice, was the hut a kit or did you build it yourself?

By the way can you make the 1st Northern Tailgate mid September? Be nice to meet you had have a chat.  Com cooking with us and ti will inspire you, I promise, it did for me. I llearnt stakcs despite being a reasonably experienced kettle bbqer.

Hi Justin

i got the hut from ecotimberhouse.co.uk it’s exactly the same as one from arctic cabins but half the price! It comes as a kit or you can pay extra and they will install it, I had great fun putting it together though. Took two days with my brother. 

• Like 2