Ebay kamado

So, after spending countless hours online searching for a kamado then finding out that landmann have discontinued their kamado so no bargains through my mums work, I took the plunge and purchased a 21" from Ebay priced at £479 including shipping which arrived it 2 days so props to the seller for that, I also purchased a nova 21" universal divide and conquer system priced at £126.99.

I gotta say guys I'm very impressed with the quality of both items. I seasoned the beast last night and it held temp very well. Considering most of the kamados are made in China anyways why pay more than you have to for a flash name to be on it, although the stainless cradle stand is good quality I will be building a hardwood bench with polished concrete worktop for it once I've finished landscaping the garden.

All the components are stainless steel or cast iron, everything sits and fits well no smoke leakage from the joints. 

I guess all I can say is if anyone is curious/apprehensive about buying one of these then don't be unless your expectations are sky high you won't be disappointed. 

I'll update once I've one some proper cooking/smoking/grilling 

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 3

Guest homer

they do, been buying them in the fresh meat section, not like any burger ive had before, very tender and juicy, some may prefer a more traditional burger with a bit of bite and chew, there is very little in them other than meat so also a good way of getting a  nice mince if you want to make pies or something with them

Guest homer

just looked up a receipt from 3 weeks back...6oz wagyu burgers 10.99  you get 8 in a pack product code: 0237661 packed just the same as there normal burgers in the fresh meat area, dont think they have a long shelf life..less preservatives etc but ok to freeze