What’s on the Grill this Holiday?

Smokin Monkey

I have spent the last few weeks performing temperature testing on the next probable version of the Callow/Cook4All smoker and so even though I have had the smoker fired up for many hours I have not actually cooked anything!! This weekend will be different though. I expect that I will put some meaty ribs on as I have not cooked any since just before Christmas :-)

2 massive sides of salmon are currently in the cold smoker though :D

• Like 1

I look forward to hearing all about how the new callow performs! 

I need to get myself some meaty ribs at some point, would be great to have some in the freezer!

My next cold smoking project is going to be smoked eggs I think. 

Saturday I had two  ideas lumps of pork in  my kettle, enough for lunch yesterday and several portions for the freezer. 

1 hour ago, valve90210 said:

I look forward to hearing all about how the new callow performs! 

It is looking very promising. I will soon be making a video on the differences between the existing Callow versions and a couple of simple mods that can be made to help them maintain the higher roasting temperatures.

• Like 2

On 4/2/2018 at 9:15 AM, Wade said:

It is looking very promising. I will soon be making a video on the differences between the existing Callow versions and a couple of simple mods that can be made to help them maintain the higher roasting temperatures.

Good stuff! Might be the next addition to my collection...:D