Wings

CWC

This is interesting can I ask a little more, please

What is buffalo rub, to me that's dry as in rub, do you buy the rub or make it yourself?

Marinade or just rub and cook?

Glazed and confused, I have seen that bbq sauce, the sauce does not require cooking through?

Not cheap 12 for a litre and that’s a lot more than most, what's the benefit of this sauce

Thanks for your help, I'm interested in and trying new ideas and food

2 minutes ago, davew said:

This is interesting can I ask a little more, please

What is buffalo rub, to me that's dry as in rub, do you buy the rub or make it yourself?  It is from A&O I rub it on and leave till the bbq gets up to temp,I use a mix of homemade and brought rubs often by the time you have brought all the ingredients all but as cheap to buy a rub

Marinade or just rub and cook?

Glazed and confused, I have seen that bbq sauce, the sauce does not require cooking through? No it is ready made

Not cheap 12 for a litre and that’s a lot more than most, what's the benefit of this sauce TBH it is a pretty normal price and we like it, although I do make my own as well

Thanks for your help, I'm interested in and trying new ideas and food

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/2/2020 at 6:38 PM, CWC said:

Just a few wings for tea on the ProQ Frontier with a vortex

16152062-E988-4F0E-8B1E-D474770E5322.jpeg

I've been looking at getting a vortex for my frontier but heard that they can ruin your racks. How do you find it cwc, do you just use the one stacker when using it? Obviously its caused no damage to your bbq as you're still using it

1 hour ago, Adi dassler said:

I've been looking at getting a vortex for my frontier but heard that they can ruin your racks. How do you find it cwc, do you just use the one stacker when using it? Obviously its caused no damage to your bbq as you're still using it

What I did was I tuned the fire basket upside down and put the vortex on that with 1 stacker, this leaves a good gap from the top of the vortex to the grill . The hottest  it got was 500f this will never damage a rack 

• Like 1