Hi from MK

Steveh

Hi

its nice to find a forum for smoking that is UK based. 

I’m working with a kamado - usually at least better than the oven. But occasionally great. I just need to become more consistent!

I’m looking forward to reading and contributing. 

Steve

Welcome Steve, glad to have you here on the forum.

Looking forward to your adventures, show us your cooks and hopefully you will find lots of helpful people and resources. I have been on the forum since March 2018 and I have found and continue to find many friends and much help.  The tailgates are great fun. I have organised the inaugural spring Anglia and Southeast last year with and I go (when allowed in the present crisis!) the Midlands, Northern and National ones through the year. They are great fun and relaxing. Hope to see you at one of those certainly at least the national one sometime when the rules are relaxed.

I learnt lots from this forum including cold smoking and charcuterie. Now I do all grain brewing too, all through the inspiration derived from this forum

Practice makes perfect, master some cooks and then expand from there, will bring consistency

Edited by Justin