New Bulls-Eye Sauces

My go to ready made sauce for ribs is the Bulls-Eye Smokey Bacon sauce, and find their sauces in general that I have tried to be pretty decent for off the shelf sauces..

Spotted in Asda today 2 new ones in their range, Roasted Onion and Dark Beer.  Got a bottle of each to try in the near future

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

I’ll keep an eye out for that one, I’ve also got Original and Smokey Bacon to try out. 

This one was good, not over powering and made the meat very tender - I put out 6 steaks and they all went! So must have done something right! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Norky said:

I’ll keep an eye out for that one, I’ve also got Original and Smokey Bacon to try out. 

This one was good, not over powering and made the meat very tender - I put out 6 steaks and they all went! So must have done something right! 

I use the smokey bacon one as the finishing sauce on my ribs as I don't like hot sauces, prefer sweet and flavoursome and the smokey bacon works well with ribs for my tastes.

Still only seen the Roasted onion one in Asda though.

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/7/2019 at 12:11 PM, sotv said:

My go to ready made sauce for ribs is the Bulls-Eye Smokey Bacon sauce, and find their sauces in general that I have tried to be pretty decent for off the shelf sauces..

Spotted in Asda today 2 new ones in their range, Roasted Onion and Dark Beer.  Got a bottle of each to try in the near future

Saw both of these in Morrisons as well the other day as another new flavour from them Brown Sugar Hickory Sauce all at £1.50 a bottle

13 hours ago, Simon said:

Was the dark beer flavour any good? Might get some of these for some wings at some point soon. 

Tried them both on Poor Mans burnt ends, I preferred the onion one, but they both worked well on beef, and as with anything taste is subjective, the dark beer one is recommended for steaks as well, but haven't tried it on one yet. .

The Hickory one sounds interesting for chicken or ribs I reckon.

Edited by sotv